Coronavirus (Covid-19) update
It was wonderful to welcome children back to school on Monday 7th September. Our letters sent to parents describe our plans for opening. We are pleased that attendance at school is once again compulsory for all pupils.
Unfortunately, this means restricting the number of visitors into school. If you need to speak to any member of staff, please contact the school office or email email@example.com. The school office will mainly be accessible via phone and email only.
Further information for parents may be found in Guidance for full opening of schools and and on Department for Education website . Government have also provided a translated guidance to (Covide-19) for parents and carers.
Quick guide for parents information and chart.
10 WAYS WE ARE PROTECTING OUR PUPILS AND STAFF
1. Minimising contact with those unwell
2. Cleaning hands
3. Ensuring good respiratory hygiene
4. Enhanced cleaning
5. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) where appropriate
6. Managing confirmed Covid-19 cases in the school community
7. Containing outbreaks
8. Minimising contact and maintaining social distancing between individuals
9. Supporting individual staff and pupils at increased risk
10. Ensuring contingency planning
Chesterfield Primary School
Chesterfield Primary School is proud to be part of the Enfield Learning Trust, where everyone strives to ensure all our children achieve the best they can. We are committed to helping children become successful learners who are confident individuals and have the strength of character to contribute positively to society.
Please phone us on 01992 760 678 if you would like to arrange a visit to our school.